Its summer time and all of us are wearing off sleeves, off shoulders, racer backs and all those cute things.
I am sure none if want to show dark underarms or not wear without sleeves because of dark underarms.
I do not gave this problem but as I live in Delhi where it is really hot maximum time if the year , I do this just to prevent my underarms from getting dark and ugly.
These are the remedies :
1) Fullers earth : I love fuller's earth as a face pack , I take bath with it and etc etc etc. But today we are going to use it for lightning underarms. Make a medium consistency paste of Fuller's earth with rose water or normal water. Apply it on underarms, let it dry and wash off.
2) Gram Flour: Mix 2 teaspoon of gram flour with 1 teaspoon of curd and a pinch of turmeric powder. This pack is excellent to remove darkness and for skin tightening also. Use thus pack on the underarm and let it dry. Wash with cold water.
This pack is also used on brides to give them a glow. I take bath with it weekly in summers .
3) Sandalwood : It is one of the best and most natural way . Run the sandalwood against the stone with some water to get sandalwood paste. If you do not have it, just buy some sandalwood powder and mix it with rose water to form a medium consistency paste. Apply it on washed underarm and wash off with cold water after it dries.
4) Baking soda: last but not the least, our very own baking soda. Mix some baking soda with water to firm a thick paste. Use it to scrub washed underarms. Frequency of its usage depends upon the amount of darkness.
You will notice a difference after using them for at-least 5-6 times. You can use them daily, alternate day or once a week , or as frequently you like as they gave no side effects.
All these remedies are very helpful not inly for dark underarms but also for lightning any area. I have tried them on face except baking soda because I have very sensitive skin.
Tips to prevent underarms darkening:
1) Do not spray perfume or deodorant directly on skin
2) Try and use some talcum powder
3) Never ever use stick or roll on deodorants .
4) Do not shave, wax them
Hope you enjoyed reading, thanks a bunch for your time.