Hey my sweeties,
Today I'm in a very colourful mood because of AMAZING weather.
Its raining again :), and there us no electricity... :( I am going out to watch HANGOVER 3.so I thought why not wear something colourful , then I thought that I'll wear a bright lip colour.
Recently I went to the mall and in LIFESTYLE STORE they were having schemes on makeup on various brands. Revlon was 25% off on Lip butter ,thought Will buy it but instead I bought a foundation,a lip stain and a concealer. The lady at the counter was kind enough to give me some complimentary gifts.
A mani-padi kit..
Coming back to today's review , I am going to share my experience of REVLON's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous 040.
|The colour is bright but does not look chunky at -all|
Ohhhh, I have no words. Its so nice..
Firstly all the colours available are sooooo nice, its so difficult to choose 1.
Its available at all makeup stores and priced at 600INR for0.095 Oz/2.7g.
I first thought that I'll look dark in this colure but I was amazed, it looks so cool.
Talking about cool, you know it hives a cooling minty sensation on lips when applied. AAHHHH... So amazing, feels as if I just had mint or pan.
1) It is value for money, lot of products for 600INR.
2) The packaging is so convenient.
3) Best thing is that you do not have to sharpen it, it can be rolled up and down.
4) It has a very cooling effect, feels like you have some mint freshness.
5) I am loving its mild mint fragrance.
6) The best part is it sticks to my lips. Like literally. I applied it in the morning, entire day I was out and when I returned I was still there.
7) There is no need to reapply it.
8) It does not feel stick or anything.
9) There is no need to apply lip gloss on top.
10) The colour pay-off is so good, little bit goes a long way.
Well not exactly a con but I wish it comes out in a lot more colours.
I am planning to pick up 2 more of these, please suggest which once you like and you think will look good on me..
Hope you enjoyed my review.