Today I am going to review the first stain I bought. I bought it about 2 Years ago when lip and cheek stain concept excited me a lot.
|This is how the product looks in tube (sorry for the discolored packaging, its too old)|
So it was for 500INR for 0.2 OZ (8ml).
It comes in a gloss like tune and has a sponge top applicator.
I have used it on both lips and cheek and according to me it works better on cheeks.
|It has a sponge tip applicator|
|This is how stain looks, but when applied on lips it does not look the same colour|
1) It spreads very nicely in cheeks.
2) There is absolutely no shimmer in it .
3) Gives cheeks a very natural look
4) Does mot cause any irritation lips or breakouts on skin.
5) It dries really fast after application.
1) Just hate the smell of the product. It smells like chemicals and even taste like that.
2) The sponge applicator is of no help. It doesn't spread the product evenly on lips.
3) For me it the stain does not do anything for lips. The colour in tube and on lips is very different.
4) The packaging looks travel friendly but it leaks when you carry it in a bag.
5) The product dries super fast in the bottle and thus gets wasted.
6) It makes my lips a little dry.
7) staying power is not good.
I bought years ago but never really used it much, I hate its smell and taste so don't use it on lips. I hate to waste products so started using it on cheeks and liked the way it looked but it started leaking in my bags.
I kept it in a drawer and it leaked all over the place.
So it was good good cheeks but finished in leaking.
Hope this review is helpful for you.
Have you ever tried this stain?