So winter is here and as usual my throat is all gone, I mean it feels like a cactus is stuck in it.
Well, it's all my brothers mistake, he gets caught my the weather first always and I get infected.
My mum says cold and cough is something which is will communicate to everybody in the house , no matter how many precautions one takes.
So , it's my mum's turn next. hehehehe :)
Anyways, my brother has major cough , cold and fever and I am on the same track. My eyes are watery , body is paining and throat is chocked my cactus .
My mum took her magic wand out and made my granny's recipe which is very helpful in cold and cough.
It's so relaxing and keeps you warm.
Here is what you need:
1) Gram Flour : 1 tablespoon
2) Clarified butter/ unsalted butter: 2 tablespoon
3) Sugar: According to taste
4) Milk: 1 Cup
Lets make it:
1) In a pan heat your clarified butter and add Gram flour to it. ( clarified butter should be enough for gram flour to completely dissolve in it , it should be runny)
2) Keep stirring it so that it does not stick to the pan.
3) Roast it a bit and turns a bit brown ,add milk and sugar.
( I suggest add a little milk at a time)
4) Keep stirring and keep on flame until everything completely dissolves in milk.
( I like to heat it for 2 minutes)
And your milk to relieve cough and cold is ready. :)
You can increase and decrease the measure of milk according to your preference of thickness.
I like to drink it at night . It quite heavy and little high in calories but when I am sick, I don't really care.
Keep yourself warm and try protect from cough and cold this winter.
Hope this was useful.