How u guys doin !!! I am recovering from cold. As people say you take medicine or you don't take medicine , cold will go in a week - 10 days.
So I just got myself a new pair of house slipped, very soft and comfy.
But when I slipped into them and my feet were cling to them. Well, let me explain, I was walking and noticed that while my feet are moving my heels are clinging a bit to the slipper, hope I am making some sense. Lets just leave the explanation , I am sure you have understood that I am talking about cracking feet.
Every time winter arrives my feet stat greeting dry and crack , no matter how much moisturiser I use.
Me and my mum have been using this remedy for years.
It's easy and makes your feet nice and soft , no matter in what shape they are.
Here is what you need:
1) Candle ( no color) : Half of regular size
2) Mustard or Coconut oil - 2 Table Spoons
1) Break you candle , remove the thread and cut it into small pieces.
2) In a small bowl or pan heat oil on low flame.
3) When it becomes warm , add your candle wax and stir.
4) Keep stirring or else oil and wax will catch fire.
5) Heat till wax melts.
6) When wax is fully melted and mixed well without , apply the mixture quickly to washed and dried feet.
(Make sure neither mixture is not hot to burn nor it is cool to not stick on your feet)
7) Wear your socks on as soon as you put the mixture on.
8) Keep it on for minimum 1 hour.
I like to do it in the morning before bath and wash off after an hour or two.
This is extremely effective. No matter what is the state of your feet, this remedy will make them soft and smooth in 10-12 days.
To prevent feet from cracking we do the remedy atleast once a week in winters.
Hope this was helpful.