I am coming to you from my car today, was out of town for 2 days to attend a wedding , so if there are some errors in this post, please bear with me.
So I was painting my nails to match my outfit and I realised that I have not shared nail care tips .
Here are some basic nail care tips that I have learned and have benefited from them.
1) Always file your nails in one direction , not back and forth. This was most difficult for me to absorb.
2) Do not use a metal filer.
3) Let your nail go without nail paint for 2 days before applying it again.
4) Do not bite your nails. I use do do this a lot but my mum told that its believed in Indian culture that if you night your nails you will loose all money, since then no biting nails.
5) Avoid applying nail paint on cuticles.
6) Avoid using acetone nail paint remover.
7) Every once in a while apply some lemon juice on nails to strengthen nails.
8) Always use a hand cream or moisturiser which contains vitamin E.
These tips will improve and strength your nails in wrong run.
Hope you find these useful.