After so long I am here with another Home Remedies post. It's been 2-3 weeks since I posted the last one, Home Remedies for Body Pain.
Today I thought I will write about a remedy for hair and what magic ginger can do to it.
As you all know I have quite long hair and totally love them ( probably the only thing that I am proud of ) . So I am always looking for new way to maintain hair texture, growth and other issues.
While looking everywhere , I found out that ginger is an excellent product for our hair.
Benefits of ginger :
1) Ginger is very effective for hair loss.
2) It makes hair stronger and pleasant smelling.
3) Ginger helps get rid of dandruff .
4) It helps to increase hair growth .
5) Ginger give a sheen to your hair.
How to use ginger
There are two ways by which you can use ginger :
1) Take some ginger and grind it in grinder with a little water. Make it into a smooth puree . Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash off.
2) In a small bowl grate ginger and add some olive oil . Mix it well and apply it . Leave it on for 45 minutes and wash off.
I have tried this remedy all this winter and I must say it works so well. I have no hair fall, there is not even a single hair on my hair tie.
It has also treated the little damage that straightener and curler did to my hair.
I totally recommend using ginger, it truly is a miracle product.
Hope this was helpful.