I don't want to sound like a weather forecast but can't stop myself from talking about weather.
It was super duper HOT in Delhi for a month. It felt like we were living in a Owen set at 45 degrees by god and he forget about it. :(
But finally our prayed were answered and we got Rain , yippee.
So this super duper hot weather was giving such bad time to skin and hair and I had to find a way to protect them.
So this one day I was watering plants and saw my lovely aloe- Vera plant. I was like ' Damn Pooja, why aren't you using it'
So I read a lot if recipes, experimented with a lot and finally found my own version of various aloe Vera products for skin and hair.
Today I am going to share with you a super easy recipe of leave in conditioner / detangler.
The chemical composition of aloe- Vera gel is similar to keratin , so it's super good for hair.
You don't need to buy anything.
What we need is:
1) 1/4 cup Aloe-Vera Gel ( from plant direct which I prefer or store bought)
2) 1/2 cup Distilled water
3) 1- 1 . 5 table spoon of your regular conditioner .
1) First use a blender to make a smooth gel from the gel you got from plant. (Skip this if you use store bought one)
2) Pore everything into the sterilised bottle and shake well.
3) Your Aloe leave in conditioner is ready . Store it in refrigerator, it stays good for upto 7-10 days.
I have been using it and loving it.
I works very well for those try ends, gives a smooth feel to hair without making them sticky.
It's so hat that I am generally in a braided hairstyle, so I tried it as a finishing hair spray to control fly-away's and it did a great job.
Hope this was helpful.