Surprised to see a beauty post on my blog, well I don't do reviews here , I have a separate beauty blog, Indian Beauty Diary . But today , I wanted to make an exception and post the review of L'Oreal Paris color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick from their Cannes Collection 2014 range.
Reason , it's the best matte lipstick I have every used.
L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstic is prices at 899INR , available in 12 beautiful shades and I got it in Black Cherry . Your can check out all the shades on the L'Oreal Website .
So the lipstick comes in this beautiful rose gold packaging with the shade displayed in the center.
Being a matt lipstick I was not expecting it to glide in smoothly even though the description says that it has jojoba oil.
But girls, this is the creamiest matt lipstick I have ever used. It glides in like butter.
Just to test, I applied it without scrubbing my lips and it still looked smooth.
The color, black cherry , it's a mix of red and pink , the hottest color this summer but I was a bit scared to try as I am wearing and thought it won't suit me but its a color that will look good on any complexion .
It's a perfect color for those who are scared to try bright red or pink.
As far is the staying power is concerned, it stays on good for about 3 hours and leave a but of stain.
1) Does not settle in fine lines of lips.
2) Creamy formula that glides in really well. It can be applied with a brush as well .
3) Looks smoothing even without exfoliating .
4) Super moisturizing , no need of lip balm.
5) Leaves a bit of stain.
1) It's pricy ( L'oreal people please work on it)
2) I don't like that it bleeds a but in the upper lip line., so lining lips is a must .
3) As its a creamy formula it tends to melt in summer so you might have to keep it in refrigerator in extremely hot summer days.
If you love matt lips then this one is a must try .