Today I am going to show you how to make DIY Body Scrub for winters. Its a great way to pamper yous skin and body on those dry winter days when you feel your skin lacks moisture and dead skin needs to be removed.
This home made chemical free body scrub not only removed the dead skin but also leaves skin so soft and moist that you won't even feel the need to use body lotion.
Watch the video below to see how I make it or keep reading.
As usual all the ingredients are from your kitchen. You need :
1) Besan ( chickpea flour ) - 1 cup
2) Masoor or Urad Lentil - Around 3/4 cup
3) Yogurt - 3/4 cup
4) Turmeric - 1 tsp
5) Olive Oil - 2 tsp
6) Rose water/Normal water - As needed according to consistency
Lets DO it :
1) Start by grinding your Lentil into not so fine powder.
2) Mix everything together except oil and rose water in a big bowl.
3) Once everything is mixed add your oil and rose water as required to get a thick paste consistancy.
Your scrub is ready. Use it as you normally use body scrub. It will leave your skin smooth and shiny.
Use DIY body scrub once every 10 days and you will never have the problem of dry and drad skin again.
Thanks a lot for your time.
See what I got in my November Detox Envy Box