Who does hot like rain, the sound of water falling on ground, the bright green tress and the fresh crisp air. But no one wants to get all bitten by mosquitoes , get sick ,get tucked away in bed and miss all the fun ! Here is to to stay healthy in monsoon.
So lets get started a d see how to stay healthy and fit in monsoon to make the most of it.
1) I know that we all think of the yummy food when it rains but its the best to stay away from outside food. They might have accumulation of germs on them and lead to food poisoning.
2) Make sure to wash your green leafy vegetables with salt water with even more caution to wash of all the dirt. Also its the best to blanch veggies to disinfect them from bacteria and germs.
3) Although you might be tempted to go out and get wet in rain but try not to do it too often and if you do then take shower immediately.
4) Drink a lot of jasmine tea, green tea and camomile tea, it will build resistance to fight against infection.
5) Take extra care to keep the house and surrounds clean, make sure there us no water logging and seepage in walls as they are breeding grounds for bacteria and cause diseases like malaria and dengue.
Follow these super easy health care tips for monsoon health care and have a blast in rainy season.