On thing that I am very particular about is wallet, it should not look good but it should be right size, have enough pockets but also the only wallet I use is a black leather wallet.
This black wallet feels soft, has a gorgeous gold interior and the kitty broach adds the cool element.
Now lets see how to choose a perfect wallet, the qualities that this one has :
1) Choose an appropriate size of the wallet. We have a tendency to stuff our wallet with useless things like old receipts, parking receipts and gift cards. No matter weather you have space for all this or not, this will happen , so but a wallet which is not too small.
2) Evaluate the durability of the fabric. No matter how much you take care of your wallet, it will be used ruffly, so make sure the outer fabric is a goof quality one. It must not be rexine or a sheer cloth as that will tear off easily, I prefer leather.
3) Pay Attention to wallet closure. As you have your money, cards and super important stuff in the wallet, make sure that it closes properly. I do not prefer those metal click locks, according to me zippers are the best ans safest.
4) Always buy wallets which are universal in color, you will not change it everyday so its good that it matches with everything you wear.
5) It is said that black wallet attracts money so I always buy a black wallet. On the top it looks classy too.
6) Make sure the hardware of the wallet is good quality, check all the zippers. Also I love wallets with fun interior , its a great fun element for a black leather wallet.
7) Make sure the wallet has enough card place. These days we have a zillion cards and all of them need to be kept safe. While buying a wallet always inset a card in the card space, a lot of times they are not right size.
8) I prefer the wallet that have a body and not the wrap around ones as wrap around ones are bulky and I don't like how it curls the notes.
9) Its best to buy wallets in which you can keep the notes straight, that way you can easily count then, pull them out and there is very less chance of notes getting torn.
10) I always make sure that the wallet I buy has a coin pocket or a zip picket in middle so that coins can be kept in one place and
Even if you don't , still make sure get something that keeps your money safe and is durable , so do invest in getting a good quality wallet.
If you are looking for a nice but affordable wallet,do check Designerds .