The simplest outfits can exude glamor when styled in keeping with the hippest fashiontrends. The summer sun has considerably lightened the mood and brought in the need for some cool outfits. Looking fabulous every day is a choice; you’ll realize sooner or later that only a few essentials are required to rock your style mantra. So get your gleaming stilettoes out of your shoe-drobe, step into a lean-mean pair of jeggings and add a tote to get things going! Read on to know about some knock-out looks!
1. Play it by the skirt : A little flare and flounce only increases our love for the pretty summer skirt. The high-waist skirt looks enticingly charming with an interesting top. Choose a pleasant, flouncy shirt to go with your pretty skirt and try out interesting hybrid heels that are doing the rounds. Sounds good? These heels are a cross between oxfords and stilettoes, and they will work their magic on that skirt. A trippy floral skirt wouldn’t be a bad pick once paired with a bracing pair of high-heeled sandals.
2. All over overalls: The overall paired with a cute crop top is just the fashion fix that‘ll send you for a spin this summer. Dungarees or overalls are comfortable, stylish and get the vote of pop icon Taylor Swift. Do you need any more reasons to fall for these overalls? Add a pretty little sling bag to bring an effortless style to your attire.
3. Dresses are the best! : Once things start getting hot, all you want to do is kick off your jeans and wear dresses that will let you breathe easy. Dresses can serve much more value than only comfort, of course! A cute flared dress coupled with strappy heeled sandals, boho-jewelry, and an exquisite tote can make the world seem a whole lot better! Why don’t you try it out?
4. Corporate separates take charge : Office days are like a whirlwind! Its rise and shine at 6 if not before, and the first thing you’d do is reflect upon what you should be wearing to work. Separates can eb tricky if not worked upon meticulously. Its not such a challenge, trust me! Try a mix and match of interesting features so that one separate can perfectly complement the other. A cool, buttoned down shirt teamed with carrot trousers can look smashing when topped off with great heels, edgy shades and a stylish handbag. You could consider being a little experimental; choose ripped trousers to go with a lovely overlay shirt. The shirt will aesthetically balance the ripped trousers and the fashionable heels will cement the look further.
5. Denims turn elite : Denim is usually associated with great street styles. Change your approach to denims and create unconventional looks this summers. Try a pleasantly ruffled denim shirt and make a striking contrast with a pretty midi skirt, and a stylish sling bag. Add a layer of charisma to your denim outfit and love the reinvented denim!
All images courtesy- pinterest
About the Author
Mallika Chakrawarti is a designer, writer, and travel enthusiast. She is currently working with Jabong.com as a writer and is passionately involved in curating and forecasting fashion trends.