Its priced at 200INR for 400ml and looks like this.
In all my posts I tell you guys that its getting so hot in Delhi these days but its getting so cool , with rain visiting us every day...
If you going out then you have to be in your shorts and a loose tee...
For being in your shorts you have to have you nice and sexy legs.
I was going to G.K ( shopping market) one day and before slipping into my shorts noticed that i had no body lotion. I ran out of my FAV Jhergens body lotion. Went out to buy it but to my surprise it was not available anywhere . I went to all cosmetic shops and Big Bazar's but couldn't find it anywhere so started looking fir some new one and found Parachute Body lotion in summer fresh. I picked it up thinking its specially made for summer with coconut milk and cool mint extracts,so must be good.
|This is hot the bottle looks, quit like its shape|
I hated this product so much that couldn't wait to post its review,so that you guys don't waist money in it.
I had really high expectations from it but its a complete disaster. Its so liquid like that does nothing even for my oily skin that to in Delhi weather where temperature is and its so sweaty.
1) I like the packaging. Its bottle has a unique shape.
2) The unique shape of bottle makes it easy to hold.
3) Its quite affordable as compared to other lotions available in market.
4) Has a mild and soothing fragrance.
5) Has a bit if cooling sensation when applied.
1) The consistency of product is very watery and liquidy.
2) Take a while to absorb.
3) Leaves a watery cast which gets absorbed only after subbing rigorously.
4) Has no moisture at all.
5) Dies not serve the purpose of a body lotion at all.
6) Leaves my skin looking lifeless after application.
7) The pump is so bad. It gets stuck and has to be pushed really hard making it difficult to use the product. Sometimes it gets jammed and doesn't work at all which irritates a lot.
Its a product which dies not work for me at all. I am not going to repurchase it. Other lotions which are around 100 INR costlier than this one are much better.
It didn't work for me, it might for you ,every person has a different skin but I do not recommend it.
Hope this review is helpful for you.
Please leave a comment and let me no which is your favorite body lotion as I am looking for a good one.