I finally have my phone after a week. It was iPhone service centre, and guess what, I phone was exchanged for a new one.. :) yehhhh..
I am so happy, only 3 months were left for my one year warranty to expire.
Surprisingly I don't miss it a lot, well I missed it the first day but then it felt so relaxed. No call , no disturbance, only peace. Just missed a bit of instagraming.
Just realised, this post is not about me or about my phone . It's about hair. Sorry I went on some other tangent.
Coming back to the topic, so we all shampoo hair but we don't realized that some mistakes done while shampooing can lead to a lot of hair fall. Shocked , but its true..
Just keeping some small things in mind while washing hair and while hair are wet can strengthen your hair .
1) Never wash your hair upside down.
2) Try to wash your hair starting from the above the neck moving up. This will help you with some volume in your hair.
3) Never use shampoo on the length of hair directly,just use the form from washing scalp to clean it.
4) Never ever leave shampoo in your hair however moisturising may it be. It will dry your hair out.
5) Always wash your hair with Luke warm water .
6) Rubbing your hair with towel to dry them will weaken the roots , so just pat your hair softly with towel.
7) Combing your hair while they are wet is the worst you can do to them. If it cannot be avoided just use a wide tooth comb to and avoid de-tangling. Just define you part.
These are just few thing that helped me with my hair. I am not a professional at all just a girl who loves her hair . :)
Hope you find it helpful.