I am way too scared of dark circles and puffy eyes but this fear is not capable of pushing me to sleep early .
Concealer is my enemy, I hate using it for under eye area so I have to take care of eyes right.
I have found a great reaction for a DIY Under eye gel.
1) All natural
2) Non greasy
3) Get quickly absorbed in skin
4) Works excellent for dark circles
5) Gives a cooling effect
6) Works for under eye puffiness
7) Can be worn under makeup
8) Does not string eye
9) Super Economical
10) Long shelf life
As you can se it has so many benifits, so lets get into the recipe.
1) 1 Aloe Vera leaf
2) 1 Small Cucumbers
3) 50ml Distilled Witch Hazel BP
4) 1 Sachet vegetable gelatin/ cornstarch
1) Peel the aloe leave and extract gel out , chop cucumber and blend both the ingredients in a blended until smooth .
2) Strain mixture through a sieve and set 100 ml aside .
3) Add Witch Hazel to a pan ,whisk in gelatin and heat the mixture till it starts to thicken.
4) As the mixture cools, whisk in aloe Vera and cucumber juice .
5) Store in a sterilized airtight container.
Keep in in refrigerator and it stays good for 5-6 weeks.
It works wonderfully.