Bio Sculpture forays into India with their Unique Nail Treatment Gels
At The Imperial Hotel - New Delhi (Bloggers Meet)
New Delhi, 28th Nov 2014: Crafted manicures, pedicures and unique nail art designs….Bio Sculpture India and The Imperial Salon had organized a pampering session for media to showcase the extensive and luxurious Biosculpture Nail gels & Nail art rituals available at the Salon at The Imperial New Delhi. The afternoon saw in attendance selected bloggers who were invited to experience the distinguished treatments. The guests enjoyed an evening with wine & nails sessions at the salon where the technicians pampered their nails with Bio sculpture gel, tailored to suit specific nail types, superlative nail art designs and Bio Sculpture India formidable luxuries spa manicures and pedicures. The permanent color gel is strong and flexible with a glossy finish, lasting for up to three weeks and is an advanced nail treatment that strengthens and conditions nails. The extensive range of toluene free, DBP and formaldehyde free nail polishes at The Imperial Salon completed the meticulous work of the technicians at the session and created a long lasting hand-made nail craft.
Bio Sculpture the world’s leading Nail Care Company has expanded into over 51 countries and is the global leader in the nail care industry. Originating in South Africa in 1988, the Bio Sculpture brand was founded and developed with a vision to create a nail care product that not only looked beautiful but was long lasting, natural looking, durable and enhanced the natural nail. There are none that offer a complete nail treatment that treats and allows the natural nail to grow healthy. Biosculpture is the inventor of the pure gel and no other company has emulated the same formula.
Bio Sculpture has come to India with its unique Nail Treatment Range, Spa Range and Nail Polishes. Bio Sculpture offers a full nail treatment procedure to its customers through its first standalone Salon at Gurgaon, corporate office. Biosculpture has a tie-up with the Oberoi Hotels, Imperial Hotel, ITC Maurya, Jean Claude Beguine salons , Six senses Spas, Alaya Spa, Worship Salon (DLF Emporio) which have on offer all the Bio Sculpture’s product range. The technique can only be applied by certified Bio Sculpture nail technicians and professionals trained at Bio Sculpture training centers, currently at Gurgaon and soon to be opened in Mumbai , Rajasthan, Punjab and Delhi/NCR.
Looking at the nail care market in India Bio Sculpture has on offer various treatment ranges for all types of nail conditions such as brittle nails, flaky nails, short nails, damaged nails. Majority of nails in India are damaged by women using cheap acrylic gels. Monomer / polymer acrylic gels are responsible for the most damage to ladies nails in India. Bio Sculpture is a100 % pure gel that is removed by a simple soak off system in 10 minutes. There is no hard buffing nor using electrical drills to remove the Bio Sculpture gel.
Bio Sculpture Treatment range includes below products -
- Executive Base: It’s a multi functional conditioning base coat that will compress the nail keratin to strengthen soft nails.
- Lavender Base: It is the twin of executive base, enriched with lavender essential oil to aid with moisturizing softening properties on dry , brittle and flaky nails. Lavender Base is ideal to heal fungal infections and sore nails.
- Nail and Cuticle Conditioner: A product with blue jojoba beads. It gives conditioning to your nails and cuticles. A light massage with this product will cause the beads to burst and release their moisture into the nail plate.
- Vitamin Dose: This amazing product in a unique formulation of vitamins that are delivered to the nail bed cells for rejuvenation, moisturizing, strengthening and nourishment. A single Vitamin Dose is a food for nails. It contains Vitamin B group (B1. B2, B12). Vitamin C and Vitamin P.
- Cuticle Remover: Used to soften and lift stubborn skin on the nail and around the cuticle area.
- Cuticle Oil: It is formulated with Almond oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado oil and vitamin E. This cuticle treatment is enhanced with vitamin E to rehydrate the cuticle and the nail plate.
Bio Sculpture provides different gels for different nails, according to different nail beds. Like Soft Gels, Medium Gels, Hard Gels, Less Hard Gels and the Least Hard. Biosculptue is unique in offer matching nail polishes of the same 200+ colours of gels.
Advantages of Bio Sculpture Gels –
- No damage to natural nails
- Bio Sculpture Gels are FREE of chemical nasties
- No use of dehydrating primers or bonders
- Only International 5 Star Safety Rated that has been clinically tested.
- Strengthens, conditions and protects the natural nail
- Over 200 fashionable Gel colors with matching nail polishes.
- Endless Nail Art designs & options
- Non-chip, smudge-proof and fade-resistant
- Thin, strong and flexible
- Allows nails to grow naturally.
Bio Sculpture Spa Range
Bio Sculptures Spa Range includes Potpourri Spa Soak, Sea Salt Scrub, Apricot Kernal Scrub, Mint Mask, Hand & Body Butter, Heel Balm, Hand Cream, Cuticle Cream, Hand & Body Lotion.
Bio Sculpture Gel is an exceptionally durable gel treatment that nurtures the nail bed whilst allowing the nail to look immaculate. It is a healthy nail system that will not chip or damage your nails, protecting and strengthening the natural nail in the process. Bio Sculpture Gel is one of the very few gels that allows nail art to be embedded into the gel and can then be sealed with the gel to protect the nail art, leaving a smooth finish.