Today I am going to be taking about one of favorite thing, sleeping! Oh ya, call me lazy but I like to make sure that I am sleeping enough to keep my skin healthy. Do you know what are the advantages of good sleep on skin and you all over beauty are!
People generally make fun but guys, beauty sleep is a real thing. Less or not so nice sleep not only leave us grumpy but also has a bad effect on skin and body.
So let's see the benefits of a good night sleep.To have a nice beauty sleep, it is important that you create a calming atmosphere in your bedroom and that you have a comfy bed. If you wish for some inspiration for a nice bed you can have a look on homify.
1) Keeps weight in check: A Lack of sleep can let to you putting on weight as it slows down the metabolism.
2) More Concentration Power: If you get good sleep, you will have better concentration.
3) Makes you look attractive: A good sleep of 8 hours makes you look healthy and attractive.
4) Radiant Complexion: When you sleep for 7-8 hours, blood flows efficiently and gives you skin a glow.
5) Smooth Looking skin: Skin cells regenerate at night and facial muscles that create lines relax at night. This will give smooth skin.
6) Reduces ageing process: During deep sleep, the rise on growth hormones allow damaged cell to become repaired.
7) A long life: People who get a good night sleep live for a longer as compared to those who don't.
8) Photographs well: Studies have proved that people who sleep well photograph beautifully as compared to those who don't. When you have your di-puffed eyes, fresh looking skin and you will look radiant in pictures.
9) Reduces Skin Issues: Sleeping well reduces skin sensitivity, reduces allergies and acne issues.
10) Reduces Stress: Lastly and most importantly sleeping well at night reduces stress.
So get yourself a nice comfy bed, improve your sleep and take full benefits of beauty sleep.