I am so blown by the concept of thanksgiving day that I read the history behind it and though it's a perfect day to thank god for small things that he gave me this year, that appear small but have the biggest impact.
1) We all spend so much time crriping about what we don't have and what all is going wrong in our lives so first I would like to think the person what started the concept of thanksgiving day. The idea itself brings so much positivety.
2) Starting form the latest gift, my laptop table. I did not had one, was using laptop day and night. One day I had so much cervical that my brother surprised me with the table. Thank god for the pain god, it got me table, hehehe.
3) Thanks for all the b'day parties I attended, all that cakes were yummy.
4) Thank god for all the email subscription mails saying SALE SALE SALE, ahhh I bought a lot of makeup and saved a lot of money.
5) Thankgod, my Aunt had no time try and set up her Air Brush System, she passed it to me , brand new. Still cannot believe it. Just kidding.
6) This year, I had so many guesses come over, thank god for that I mean I enjoys with them but the most importing thing , my mum made so many yummy dishes.
7) I am thankful that I felt ill twice, my family pampered me so much :)
8) I am so thankful for all the misunderstands and fights with my friends, we understand each other better nice and are ready to have some more big fights.
9) So thankful that I did not get tickets to go to a hill station nearby as later I got to go to Goa.
10) SO thankful of the day Me and My manager fought . I left my job in the moment of anger and guess what , The brilliant idea of starting a blog came to me. So thankful of my manager , because of him , I met you guys.
I am so thankful for all the bad things and struggles I had this year, they we are followed by the happiest days.
SO thankful of you guys, who take the time out of their busy lives to come , read my blog, leave such wonderful comments and keep me going. Love you guys.