With summer in its full effect and sun burning all of us , it's very important to take precautions to keep ourselves healthy and going.
It's so hot in Delhi that even 5 minutes in sun can suck all your energy.
Here are some basic tips to keep healthy in Summer Time.
1) Don't wash you face immediately after coming from sun.
Imagine sprinkling water over hot pan, you are doing the same with you face.
2) Eat 1 tablespoon of olive oil , it has healthy fatty acids which help skin resist UV damage
3) It's very important to exfoliate your face a d body because in summer dead cell skin increases. I have a Recipe for Home Made Scrub .
4) Don't ever go out in sun with wet hair.
5) Take care of your hair, sun can really make them dull. Try out my Home remedies for Frizzy hair , Home made hair Conditioner and Home Made Leave in Conditioner.
6) Don't forget to take care of your eyes. I know you always wear sunglasses in sun but still we need to still take care . Always put some rose water as eye drops in eyes before bed.
7) Don't stand in front of Ac ever , it's super harmful, you will live it for 5 minutes and then give you body pain. By the way if you already have body pain , then here is my Home Remedy for Body Pain
8) Keep a check on all those chills drink , they are just calories , rather indulge in the seasonal fruits like watermelon , cantaloupe, cherries and mangoes.
9) Summer times also means a lot of Mosquito's , bugs and insects . You must be prepared with your mosquito repellent . Here is my DIY Mosquito Repellent.
10) Last but not the least , drink as much water as you can. If you are like me who forgets drinks water then make fruit infused water, you will never ever forget drinking water then. Here is my DIY Fruit Infused Water Recipe.
11) Eat a lot of Walnuts.
12) Eat Small and frequent meals. Try to limit consumption of alcohol.
13) Make Curd / yogurt a part of your everyday meal . It helps with health, skin and hair.
14) Apply Sunscreen with SPF 30 atleast 20 minutes before going out so that it gets absorbed completely.
15) Always keep a cotton stole with you to cover yourself up when you go out in sun.
These are few things which I try to follow to keep myself healthy and protected from super duper hot Summer days.